What is our Vision and Mission?
We believe our church vision and mission is the context of advancing God’s Kingdom by making disciples and placing them in their giftings in ministry. God’s goal is not only to get people to Heaven when they die but also to build His Kingdom here on earth. A Kingdom in which people from every tribe, nation, and language are worshiping God. The objective is the exaltation of Jesus Christ. We nurture prayerfully the people God sends to us.
Our Church Vision:
To create a community of Biblically literate disciples committed to pursuing total transformation Spirit, Soul and Body.
Our Church Mission:
Reach To reach people far from God both locally and globally.
Locally: Reaching everyone through weekend services, website, Facebook, online campus and WLMB Channel 40 Mondays @ 8:30pm, community outreach and evangelism through our Christmas Noel Project, our 4th of July Freedom Celebration, and our Easter Celebration, Baptism, Family Fall Fest, Youth Summer Face-off, Summer Camps and other special events through the year.
Globally: Our mission efforts include 240 Nations of the world with support of 250 missionaries; feeding and clothing children daily, supplying clean water, building schools, Bible institutions, and providing medical services through the Church of God International. www.thechurchofgod.org We join together with 36,000 churches to send help to the nations of the world. Social Media Check-in’s at theChurch – help support a different charitable organization each month.
Teach To teach people the transformational way of Jesus.
Teaching everyone through weekend services, Small Groups, LifeTalk classes, Internship, online, and WLMB Channel 40 Mondays @ 8:30pm.
Train To train people to impact every arena of their life and to prepare disciples to fulfill their purpose.
Training everyone through Growth Track, Internship, serving teams, small group leaders and LifeTalk teachers.
Release To release people to fulfill their God-given destiny through the ministries of theChurch.
Releasing everyone into the ministries of theChurch, our community, our city, our nation and our world through serving and mission teams.
Core Values answer the question, “Why do we do what we do?” They tell the story of who we are and our purpose for existence.
1. All people matter to God. (Luke 14:23)
2. We emphasize the teaching of His Word and the power of His Holy Spirit to transform lives. (II Corinthians 5:17; Acts 2:4)
3. We love God and people. (Luke 10:27)
4. We strive to see every person transformed into being a fully devoted disciple of Christ. (Colossians 1:28; Ephesians 4:11-13)
5. We endeavor to continually reach the un-churched, de-churched of our world and those who want to go deeper in the Word. (Matthew 28:18-20)
6. We are committed to understanding and living Pro-God lives by grasping the meaning of Covenant Life. (Hebrews 9:15)
7. We commit to cultural relevance while embracing doctrinal purity. (I Corinthians 9:22; I Timothy 6:11-14)