Bible Reading Plan
We believe that God’s Word is alive and powerful. If you would like to read through the entire Bible in one year, we have a bible reading plan for you. The One Year Bible daily reading plan consist of passages from the Old Testament, New Testament, Psalms, and Proverbs. This arrangement of Scripture brings variety and a fresh approach to each day’s 15-minute reading, while providing a clear understanding of the Bible’s larger message.
Daily bible reading is a great way to grow spiritually. “The whole Bible was given to us by inspiration from God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives; it straightens us out and helps us do what is right. It is God’s way of making us well prepared at every point, fully equipped to do good to everyone.” – 2 Timothy 3:16-17
SOME THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR BIBLE READING:
- Make daily reading a habit
- Read with a purpose in mind. You should be reading the Bible in order to understand the will of God for your life.
- Study as you read. Take notes.
- Put what you read into practice.
- Pray before and after you read.
- Find a partner to read along with you.