Thank you for supporting the mission and vision of this church. Because of your generosity, we are reaching people and you play a huge part in that process.
theChurch and God’s work are a great investment. Commit yourself to God’s work as a part of the local church. When you are faithful with little you can be trusted with much. Prioritize God in your finances now and watch how God honors your faith.
2 Corinthians 9:6-7 (NIV)
Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.
Online giving is our preferred method of giving. It allows individuals to see their contribution statements and set up recurring contributions. Online giving is secure, it’s donor directed, it allows for weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly contribution schedules, reduces check processing and provides consistency.
• You may give a one-time gift, schedule recurring gifts, give to the Building Fund or view your giving history. Its secure, easy, quick and convenient. Use your Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover Card.
• After your initial account creation, you will be able to login at any time to give or adjust your contribution. You can edit or delete a scheduled contribution at any time, including the credit card, date, frequency & amount.
• Your online gift will be treated in the same manner as your weekend service gift that is submitted using our Giving envelopes. You also have the option of printing your own year-end giving statement. You will automatically receive your giving statement every 90 days.
• Questions? Contact us online or call theChurch Business Office at 419.866.2094, ext. 16 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
MOBILE GIVING To utilize Mobile Giving, donors should go to their app store, download the free SecureGive app, and search for our organization by name or location (The Church on Strayer comes up as a choice for our region. The donor may then select our organization to be their home setting, and won’t have to search for it again.
Current Kiosk users can login to their SecureGive account and follow the promptings. If an individual does not have a Kiosk SecureGive account, they will be prompted to create one.
TEXT-TO-GIVE Assigned Number 419-318-1308 Please save this number as a contact on your phone: For example TCOS TTG (i.e. TCOS Text to Give) To donate, individuals will text the keyword and amount to our TTG number.
For example, if the keyword is Tithe and you would like to donate $5, you would text “Tithe 5”. The system will then prompt you for your next step. There are five (5) Keywords: Tithe Offering BuildingFund Outreach Missions
• If an individual is donating through TTG for the first time, they will receive a text containing a link to login to their SecureGive account.
• If they do not have a SecureGive account, they can create one through the link given.
• Donors will then be asked to save their card information to their SecureGive account.
• The only time that donors should have to enter their login or card information is the first time they donate through TTG. After their first transaction, their SecureGive account and card information will be recognized automatically and they will simply need to confirm their transaction.
After logging into their account and saving card information, donors receive a message to confirm their transaction by replying “Y”. Once they confirm, they will receive a text letting them know the transaction was successful and will also receive an email receipt.